Bimetallic composite tool steel composite casting process to produce a full flush, the outer layer having excellent thermal fatigue, thermal wear and thermal shock resistance of tool steel, the core having a high strength steel.
Kind of roll with a differential heat treatment process to obtain optimal organizational performance, the outer layer has a high, uniform hardness, in particular, has a very excellent resistance to thermal cracking performance.
- Work rolls for 2Hi roughing mills.
- Plate mill, two-roll mill Steckel roughing work rolls
- It has excellent thermal fatigue resistance, with only slight contact with hot slab thermal cracking and crack propagation slow heat.
- Has excellent high temperature wear resistance, the machine for a long time, rolling volume.
- High roll neck strength, guaranteed to have higher security during the roll when large reduction rolling slab.
|Performance index||Units||Numerical Value|
|Thermal conductivity||Wm℃.at 500℃||35-38|
|Specific heat capacity||J/g℃||0.489|