Composite steel back-up roll bimetallic composite casting process to produce a full flush, the outer layer of high Cr content of 3-5% steel, mild steel core has good strength and toughness. Special casting process to ensure the outer layer and the core portion has a good metallurgical combine.
Kind of roll with a differential heat treatment process to obtain optimal organizational performance, the outer layer has a high, uniform hardness, high wear resistance. After the high temperature treatment of the barrel with a suitable level of stress.
- Backup rolls for finishing stands of hot strip mill.
- All kinds of cold rolling mill bearing rollers.
- Various types of plate, Stecket mill backup roll.
- Mill bearing rollers.
- It has excellent resistance to contact fatigue performance.
- In various strip mill forged backup rolls exhibit comparable performance, cost-effective.
- Produce large diameter, heavy plate mill specifications support rollers.
The sinosteel xing machine can produce the biggest specifications composite cast steel backup roll for Φ 1800, net weight of 80 T
|Performance Index||Units||Numerical Value|
|Thermal conductivity||Wm℃.at 500℃||35-38|
|Specific heat capacity||J/g℃||0.489|